Freemake Video Converter 4.1.10 is a popular freeware. It provides users with tools to quickly convert video documents into popular formats, edit them later and burn them onto optical media. With the help of Freemake Video Converter, enthusiasts can also take a number of other actions, such as preparing documents for viewing on specific mobile devices, creating high-quality slideshows. and extract soundtracks from your favorite movies.
Freemake Video Converter is like a package containing many tools. This free video converter contains a video converter, video maker, DVD tool, Video Cutter, etc. This software besides excellent looks also has the ability to create good quality to convert any video like MPG, AVI, MP4, 3GP, WMA and more.
Freemake Video Converter 4.1.10 features
- Convert more than 500 formats.
- Convert words very fast.
- Support drag and drop.
- Audio file only.
- Making slideshows.
- Download videos from online.
- Download speed
- Download YouTube to MP3.
- Support multiple languages.
- Support more than 100 devices.
- Embed videos into web pages.
- Upload videos to YouTube.
- New interface.
- Supports all operating systems.
- Convert HD and 4K video.
- Burn BluRay and DVD discs.
- Join and trim videos.
- Rotate any video clip.
- Very easy to use.
- Technical support.
- It requires Windows Vista / Windows 7 / 8 / and 8.1 / & Windows 10.
- It requires 100-MB free space hard disk
- Requires 2-MB RAM.
- It requires the Intel Pentium CPU
Download Freemake Video Converter 4.1.10
How To activate?
- First, extract the RAR file.
- Install the Setup file & launch it.
Click on “Activate Key” and enter the Mega Pack Serial, below. If an error occurs, register via “Help > Mega Pack > I already have the key”:
Note: Disconnect the internet before entering the key and block app and keep it blocked with your firewall.
3. That’s all ………. Enjoy !!!